- Advanced Networking
- Cloud Enabled
- Enhanced Warranties
- Network & Media Adaptors
- Network Storage
- Network Video
- Print Servers
- Calls, Lines, Broadband & SIP
- New Products
Draytek Vigor 2850n load balancing package
Draytek Vigor 2850n
Draytek Vigor 2750n
Draytek Vigor 2960
Draytek Vigor 300B
Draytek Vigor 3900
Returns Policy updated 13th April 2012 V1.01
When it is necessary to return an item to us, we know that a ‘fast turnaround’ is appreciated. In order to facilitate this, please follow these notes carefully:
15 day no quibble guarantee
The formal information ... You have 15 days in which to notify us of the return of a product that you are not satisfied with. We will give you your money back provided that you comply with the whole of this clause. This 15 day period starts from the date your order is delivered. You must return the product within this time period at your own expense, accompanied by your invoice and a complete and signed returns form.
You must also send us the merchandise by registered post and purchase insurance with the carrier for the value of the merchandise. This is notably necessary in case they lose or damage the goods. Shipping fees remain your responsibility additionally.
This 15 day right of return only applies to products that are returned in their original, complete working condition (packaging, accessories, user guide etc.). Any product that has been damaged, or is not in its original packaging, or has packaging that has been (in our opinion) worn beyond simply opening the product, will not be refunded.
- Before goods can be returned, whether for repair, replacement or refund, in order to ensure smooth and prompt handling, we must issue a RETURNS AUTHORISATION in order that we can track it accurately.
- Before obtaining a returns form, you should liaise with IWantRouters or the relevant manufacturers support centre in order to eliminate all local causes and solutions for your problem as most problems can be solved in-situ.
- Your carriage costs / charges are not refundable and you should use a suitably packed / insured / traceable carriage method. Items should be returned within seven (7) days of authorisation.
- Where a return is agreed, we may charge a restocking fee. In the case of DOA, mis-shipped or damaged units on arrival, you should advise us within 48 hours of receipt.
- A return form may need to be filled out for each unit to be returned. Please do not retain and / or re-use this form for other units or problems.
- If/When a return is authorised you will receive an RMA number by email and instructions of where to send the item to. It is absolutely essential that the RMA number is printed clearly on the outside of your package when you return it. Goods sent without a valid or matching number will be rejected and returned at your own expense.
- When returning an item to us for repair, return the main unit only – do not send your retail box, cables, manuals, power supply, CDs etc. unless requested.
- As requested remove all removable cables/aerials from the unit. Any packaging, accessories or boxes sent with the unit will not be returned.
- Use appropriate/adequate packaging and insured post to protect the item (e.g. Royal Mail Special Delivery). Items must be sent post-paid; postage costs are non-refundable.
- For any repair under the manufacturer’s warranty, you may need to provide your proof of original purchase (normally an invoice) showing the purchaser and product concerned. You must enclose/attach a copy or clear scan of that document when you submit this RMA form if requested.
- We do not handle products which were not purchased through www.IWantRouters.com.